Saturday 8 June 2013

Lukaku hints at Chelsea Stay?

Romelu Lukaku supposedly held talks with Jose Mourinho following Belgium's 2-1 win against Serbia, scroll down to see the quote from him.


I always said my ambition was to play for Chelsea, and now I will go back to Stamford Bridge and try and play even more games than I did at West Brom. If I can score a few early on, it can turn into a really good season for me.

I have had a good conversation with Jose Mourinho, and I know it's up to me to show I'm worth a place. It is the World Cup next year, and I need to be playing. But if I don't get in the Chelsea team often enough, then I won't deserve to be in the national squad.

I am not afraid of that. I am determined to succeed with Chelsea next season. I want to prove myself. People will compare me with Didier Drogba, and he was always my hero. But I am my own man, and I want to be known for what I do.
So, this is purely good news for those of us hoping for Lukaku's stay because it looks like "The Special One" has some faith in him even though this doesn't mean the chase for a new striker ends(Cavani on your mind). Romelu Lukaku loves Chelsea and its always a pleasure seeing players like him succeed at the Bridge. I don't know if this means something good for Kevin De Bruyne who was great for Belgium last night,all the same start hoping for better times. KTBFFH!

No comments:

Post a Comment