Friday 12 July 2013

Jose Mourinho Makes "Rooney" Confession

Manchester United striker, Wayne Rooney has been repeatedly linked with Chelsea in recent weeks. The Rooney-Chelsea rumours became even more after Jose Mourinho in his first press conference advised the player to go wherever he will find happiness.

Jose Mourinho's comments at the Thailand tour will probably lead to more media speculation.
"It’s a tricky question because I cannot speak about players from other teams. But you know me, it’s not my kind of character to speak with a bit of hypocrisy and I always say what I think. He is a player I like very much but I can say no more than that. Being fast and direct, I like that, but he’s a Manchester United player."
                                                               - Jose Mourinho

Whatever speculation of Rooney leaving Manchester is not likely to lead to anything now as the 27-year-old is out with a hamstring injury. Mourinho obviously admires him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment