Thursday 15 August 2013

Samuel Eto'o-Chelsea Update!



Even though I never said anything about the Samuel Eto'o to Chelsea rumours before now, I call this an update because I assumed most of you already saw the rumour somewhere else.

Jose Mourinho himself gave us a clue. 
"I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again. That is a good feeling that I have, when I read something that Samuel is keen. It is fantastic for us, but we are going to see what happens."
                                                         - Jose Mourinho


You must know Palmeri by now, a very reliable source. When he knows he doesn't quote any sources, when he's unsure himself he will quote his source. I've not had any reason so far to stop believing him as he has been right almost all the time.

It's looking more real to me now. Don't be surprised if Eto'o ends up at Chelsea, it's looking like Chelsea are losing the Rooney race.

Will you like Samuel Eto'o at Chelsea?

No comments:

Post a Comment